Last updated December 08, 2021
- First party cookies: Cookies set by the Site are called “first party cookies”.
- Third party cookies: Cookies set by parties other than the Site. This type of cookies enables third parties to provide with features like advertising, interactive content and analytics and other.
There are various types of cookies used along a session, some are essential, which are required for technical reasons in order for the site to be able to operate. Other help us track your interests and help us improve the overall user experience on our Sitbe. We have created a detailed list of first and third party cookies that are served through our Site which you will be able to see here. Please note that we work to keep this information accurate but changes may be made from time to time. Be aware that the cookies will vary depending on the type of online page that you visit.
3. What control do I have over cookies?
You may control your device’s cookie settings on the cookie settings page or on your browser data. The instructions to make changes will depend on the browser you are using. Therefore, please refer to your computer or mobile device’s browser data for more information. Where required, we enable you to select the use of certain cookies at the start of the session. There may be some essential cookies that cannot be rejected as they are strictly necessary to provide you with the service. For other non-essential cookies, you may still use our Site after rejecting them, though some functionalities may be restricted.
4. Type of website cookies:
- Essential website cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Site and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
- Analytics and Performance cookies: These enhance the performance and functionality of our Site but are non- essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionalities (like videos) may become unavailable. Performance and analytics cookies help us create reports and monitor the use of the Site. We also use them to collect information used to help us measure effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Advertising cookies: Used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
5. Detailed list of cookies on our Site:
|_ga||It records a particular ID used to come up with data about website usage by the user. It is a HTTP cookie that expires after 2 years||google.com||Analytics and Performance||2 years|
|gcl_au||Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.||google.com||Advertising||3 Months|
|_gid||The cookie is created and used by Google Analytics for the visitor reports||google.com||Analytics and Performance||1 Day|
|JSESSIONID||This is used by New Relic to monitor session counts for an application.||New Relic||Analytics and Performance||session|
|IDE||Used to measure the conversion rate of ads presented to the user.||doubleclick.net||Advertising||2 Years|
|test_cookie||A session cookie used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||doubleclick.net||Advertising||Session|
|tk_r3d||JetPack installs this cookie to collect internal metrics for user activity and in turn improve user experience.||JetPack||Analytics and Performance||3 days|
|tk_or||It is a referral cookie set by the JetPack plugin on sites using WooCommerce, which analyzes referrer behaviour for Jetpack.||JetPack||Analytics and Performance||5 years|
|tk_lr||It is a referral cookie set by the JetPack plugin on sites using WooCommerce, which analyzes referrer behaviour for Jetpack||JetPack||Analytics and Performance||5 years|
Other tracking technologies might be used to recognize or track visitors, like web beacons, which allow us to recognize when someone has visited our Site or opened e-mail that includes these cookies. This type of cookies may also allow us to monitor the traffic patterns, deliver or communicate with cookies, and monitor the performance of our online advertisements. You can deny these cookies but it will impair the performance of the Site.
7. Contact Information
Sonaga Tech Limited
Hamilton, Zweigniederlassung Luzern
Lucerne 6004, Switzerland
Phone: (866) 215-9048 (available Monday to Friday, 8AM – 12AM (Midnight) EDT)